PRODUCT RETURN AND EXCHANGE PROCEDURES
For the sales made through our shopping site, the provisions of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts apply.
The product or products to be returned must be completed in accordance with the following conditions.
If there is any damage or loss of use that may occur in the product due to cargo transportation, before approving the delivery receipt at the time of delivery, attach the damage determination report (minute) from the cargo company official and add it to the product/products to be returned and return it to the cargo officer. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for damage or loss of use caused by shipping defects and the product cannot be returned to us in this case.
Due to the Right of Withdrawal Return Conditions:
- The return must be made within seven (7) days from the delivery date of the purchased product without the label, vacuum or gelatin packaging being opened, destroyed, spoiled and the product not used.
- After the products have been removed from their original packaging and used, a one-week return period does not apply for the requests to be returned, and the product is definitely not accepted back.
- The purchased product should not be damaged and the product should be in a condition that can be sold again.
- The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the goods produced in accordance with the special requests and demands of the customer or made special to the person by making changes or additions.
- There is no right of withdrawal for goods that cannot be returned due to their nature, are likely to deteriorate rapidly or expire.
- You must open a product return request for the product you will return. Return requests made without a product return request will not be accepted and the products will be sent back to the customer before they are received.
- The original invoice (if a return invoice is to be issued, a photocopy of our invoice is attached), the original box, packaging, warranty card, if any, standard accessories must be complete and undamaged.
Defective Goods Return Conditions:
According to Article 4 of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, “Goods that are in violation of the qualifications included in the promotion and user manual or advertisements and announcements, or that contain material, legal or economic deficiencies that reduce the benefits expected by the consumer in terms of their intended use, are considered defective goods. If the customer reports defective goods within 30 days from the delivery date, he has the right to return the product, discount the price, free exchange or free repair.”
- The customer must notify the defective product within 30 days.
- In the defective product notification, it is determined whether there is a usage error with a report prepared by the importer or authorized service of the product. If a user error is detected, the customer cannot benefit from this right.
- According to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, the original box and packaging of the product, which is in the status of defective goods, must be complete and undamaged. When the product is returned, the product invoice must also be sent back. If a return invoice is to be issued, a copy of our invoice is attached to it.
Fill out the Product Return Form for the product you will return. After your form is approved, you will be given a return return number. After adding the return return number on the relevant form, send it to us with the product. Return requests made without a product return request will not be accepted and the products will be sent back to the customer before they are received.